Thursday, November 02, 2006

BOOK EXTRACT

IIPM PUBLICATION
My name is Bruno Salvador. My friends call me Salvo, so do my enemies. Contrary to what anybody may tell you, I am a citizen in good standing of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, and by profession a top interpreter of Swahili and the lesser-known but widely spoken languages of the Eastern Congo, formerly under Belgian rule, hence my mastery of French, a further arrow in my professional quiver. I am a familiar face around the London law courts – both civil and criminal, and in regular demand at conferences on Third World matters; see my glowing references from many of our nation’s finest corporate names. Due to my special skills, I have also been called upon to do my patriotic duty on a confidential basis by a government department whose existence is routinely denied.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source : IIPM Editorial, 2006, Arindam Chaudhuri's Initiative

For More IIPM Article, Visit Below....
IIPM Students Life > Campus Placement
IIPM Academics : Global Outreach Program
IIPM Students Life > Campus Resources
ABOUT IIPM
More about IIPM
IIPM : WHAT’S SECURITISATION?
iipm academics > faculty
IIPM Alliances
IIPM Admission > Application Details

No comments: